Having tried cases in central Oregon
for the past 25 years, we are familiar with child support problems, adoptions and guardianship
. We have successfully defended people accused of the most serious crimes. We have extensive experience in juvenile cases and have helped unmarried couples resolve their legal issues
. We can also help you with acquiring or challenging restraining or stalking orders. When the situation warrants, we make extensive use of our Private Investigator on staff.
We invite you to contact us
to discuss any legal issues.
Few things disrupt your everyday life like legal proceedings. Whether you face criminal charges or an
upcoming family court date, trust Alexander & Associates, P.C. to handle your case with professionalism
and personal care.
When you need a criminal lawyer, family law representation, or will, estate, or prenuptial legal
guidance in or near Bend, OR, we have the experience you need.
Comprehensive Legal Expertise
Our legal team specializes in a wide range of legal matters. Each family and criminal lawyer on our staff
has experience in the following areas:
- Assault: If you face accusations of sexual assault, manslaughter, domestic violence, or
any other type of assault, we can help.
- Contracts and Agreements: If you run a business, plan to enter into a marriage, or wish to
draw up a will, let us guide you through the process.
- Controlled Items and Substances: We handle cases involving gun and drug charges, as well
as DUI charges.
- Family Law: We offer understanding legal representation during separation, divorce, or
- White Collar Crimes: We represent clients accused of white collar crimes such as fraud.
Learn more about our practice areas on our
Attentive, Individual Service
Our attorneys have more than two decades of local experience. When you need a compassionate expert to
guide you through the intricacies of law, rely on one of our professionals.
To schedule a consultation with a member of our team or ask any questions you may have, contact us today.
or fill out our online
to get started.